29. septembra 2013

Trip to France: Day 2: Normandia









The second day of our trip we went to Normandia, the nort of France. It is a lovely place. I love ocean or sea and I haven´t seen a cold ocean or sea in my life. But now, I did. And it was wonderful.
I haven´t been at sea entire summer, so I really enjoyed this one at cold normandic beaches.
We were travelling 4 hours from Paris to little city calle St. Malo. It´s so lovely and romantic. We walked along the walls that were surrownding the town and then we went to the Atlantic Ocean. Suprisingly, it was quite warm! Then we went to town for a little walk. There happened some funny stories, but I can´t tell you all of them because my friend Kiki would kill me!
But I can tell you one of them, it´s short. Kiki´s got locked into a toilet. It´s just a start of her bad luck, but anyway second funny story we all enjoyed much more, but as I said, I can´t tell you....
After a few hours here we drove to another town called St. Mont Michelle. It´s a little town (4th pic). Itś so lovely! you really can describe the town, itself it is really unique.
After all we have got back to Paris really late night and fell asleep so quickly! 

xoxo

2 komentáre: